Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
IDParts.com - The #1 Cruze Diesel Parts Store

For over 10 yearsIDParts.com has been the leading light duty diesel-dedicated online parts retailer, including for the Chevy Cruze diesels.
We stock OE quality components, like filters from MANN-FILTER, engine parts from Tier 1 suppliers like ACDelco & Mahle.

Service Kits

To make maintenance easier, we have put together service kits that correspond with scheduled maintenance intervals, like Oil Change Kits, Complete Service Kits, and Oil Change Starter Kits.

Oil Change Kits include the right quantity of Dexos2 approved synthetic oil for your vehicle.

Complete Service Kits include an oil change kit along with a fuel filter, air filter, and cabin filter.

Oil Change Starter Kits include an oil change kit, oil extractor, oil filter socket wrench. The oil extractor makes oil changes quick, clean, safe and easy. Simply push the extractor tube down the oil dipstick tube until it hits the bottom of the oil pan. Then, pump the handle on the top of the extractor until oil starts flowing into the container.

Timing belt Kits

IDParts Expert Timing Belt Kits include OE supplier components from Gates, Continental, and ACDelco. Our kits come with a full Timing Belt Bolt kit made with OEM hardware.

Diesel Fuel Additives

Diesel fuel additives can improve fuel mileage, reduce smoke and help prevent cold weather gelling. We stock the newest formulations from Opti-Lube, Liqui Moly, and Stanadyne.

Our website has over 7,000 products, most in stock and ready to ship. If you have trouble finding anything or have any special requests, we’re standing by to help. Simply email us at [email protected] or call 888-444-7951 M-F 9am-6pm Eastern Time.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,007 Posts
I just checked their website and it appears my 2013 LT RS is too old for parts they stock for. I know I could most likely buy for 2014 LT but does not go back to 2013 much less 2012 or 2011. and it only appears to be for
diesels and not gas models. Hopefully I am missing something! I only saw at the bottom of the page after: IDParts.com is your source for TDI parts, Jeep CRD parts, Mercedes diesel parts, BMW diesel parts and diesels from other manufacturers. That explains why........

·
Site Sponsor
100 Posts
I just checked their website and it appears my 2013 LT RS is too old for parts they stock for. I know I could most likely buy for 2014 LT but does not go back to 2013 much less 2012 or 2011. and it only appears to be for
diesels and not gas models. Hopefully I am missing something! I only saw at the bottom of the page after: IDParts.com is your source for TDI parts, Jeep CRD parts, Mercedes diesel parts, BMW diesel parts and diesels from other manufacturers. That explains why........
Thanks for checking us out. As you saw we specialize in diesel vehicles. I personally own a diesel Cruze and am excited to be part of this community!

·
Super Moderator
5,007 Posts
Welcome and glad to have you here esp since the diesels are the up and coming vehicles and it is good to see someone that has diesel parts! I did not see a specialty to your parts site at first as I am always curious to see where to buy parts for my cars other than local parts
stores and I know we have RockAuto.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts