Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Dang! I would be flipping out. I know the Accord is one of the most stolen vehicles. At least they could have used cinder blocks. Those rocks probably put dents in your frame.

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it dented the side skirts. It was also sitting on its suspension bushings. Car will be ready tomorrow if nothing else is found to have been broken... I truly feel like getting rid of this Car.... the other Accord sport that was parked in front also had its wheels stolen...

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,038 Posts
It's the universe telling you to get back into a Cruze. :) What a sucky day. :(

·
Super Moderator
4,947 Posts
I sensed the sarcasm by the title of the thread! LOL Man that truly sucks!!! Buy another Cruze.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Wow, I always figured keyed lug nuts were a joke because... who steals wheels? Never seen a car on blocks (rocks) in my life!

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,536 Posts
Jeez that sucks. Sorry Kermit.

My mom had her BMW 2002 stolen when she lived in Boston in the 70's. Police found it in an alley a week later, minus the foglights, hood, doors, wheels, seats, and 8-track player...

Now that body sits in the same shape, plus much more rust, in their garage for spare parts :D

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Wow, I always figured keyed lug nuts were a joke because... who steals wheels? Never seen a car on blocks (rocks) in my life!

Those keyed lugs only slow a thief down, remember only difference is brand and under that brand they all use the same exact key.

I grew up in a small town, when in middle school we had a jobs class where before school we would try a bunch of occupations to give us some idea of what we might want to do with our lives. The day I had to visit the police they got a call to the local Chevy dealer because this exact same thing happened to a brand new 1991 Iroc Z28 sitting on the lot.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Dam that sucks big time, I hope they caught those punk loser druggies MF's. I hate thefts BIG time. You stated they have it on film any leads? sorry too
I got Mcgard wheel lug locks on my cruze & this makes me want to get another set for my rims.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Sorry buddy that they did that to your car! You need to Cruze again!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have never actually seen that happen. I remember on the news awhile ago some people stole the wheel off a WHOLE car lot. Talk about ballsy. But sorry for your misfortune man. Hope they catch them! Although just out of curiosity where do you live? Lol

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
J I told ya to leave his wheels on !

Found my car on two rocks. Did you all know it is real hard to drive on rotors! All wheels stolen....
It is far better to just laugh at your misfotune and buy new wheels with Locking lug nuts and then Move to a safer environment with a garage preferably .

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dam that sucks big time, I hope they caught those punk loser druggies MF's. I hate thefts BIG time. You stated they have it on film any leads? sorry too
I got Mcgard wheel lug locks on my cruze & this makes me want to get another set for my rims.
The detective is just looking into it. They recently caught a guy who stole headlights at my job.

I have never actually seen that happen. I remember on the news awhile ago some people stole the wheel off a WHOLE car lot. Talk about ballsy. But sorry for your misfortune man. Hope they catch them! Although just out of curiosity where do you live? Lol
I am in Miami, FL and my car was parked at a real nice hotel that my job rents parking spaces from.

J I told ya to leave his wheels on !

It is far better to just laugh at your misfotune and buy new wheels with Locking lug nuts and then Move to a safer environment with a garage preferably .
Yeah everyone was suprised at my sense of humour out of this. I am in a good neighborhood where I work. My job has decided to pick up all expenses of what happened and they are moving me and the other coworker to the garage lol. Also because of this they are moving everyone back into the garage soon.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts