Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a proud owner since 2011 and what a car. Never once a problem , few minor recalls that got dealt with quickly other then that the car has been great. Had to replace a battery this year, never been winter driven though, rust check/ sprayed every year, couple of mods especially my coilovers always took time to care for them. Basically love the Cruze for just being herself. Haven't had the time to be online often just got my Cruze back out of storage and wanted to touch base with some of the fam. Cheers to all!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Good to read something from you again.

Dropping 1 inch with FRPP Lowering Street Springs, Sways and Struts as soon as I pull the trigger.

Reactions: CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Are you going to make it to Lordstown?

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Interesting ... I never would have thought of a Cruze as a garage queen for the winter ... LOL

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Congrats. Doesn't suck to be you. How many miles on that 2011?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice! how you liking the ride on springs?

Good to read something from you again.

Dropping 1 inch with FRPP Lowering Street Springs, Sways and Struts as soon as I pull the trigger.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am really going to try and make it to lordstown this year... keeping my fingers crossed!

Are you going to make it to Lordstown?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha tell me about it, I have all my buddies who chirp me for it LOL.... I'm a big chevy dude come from an oldschool Italian father who only believes in GM so I take care of my chevys :) beat the germans/ japs but never an Amercian.

Interesting ... I never would have thought of a Cruze as a garage queen for the winter ... LOL

Reactions: bostonboy

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just hit 30,000 kms not too sure what the conversion is to miles.... ill have some pictures uploaded of the car soon as shes on the road weathers been crappy here in Toronto last couple of days

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm with you, nary a problem save for the recalled CV shaft on my 2013. Well, and the external trunk release doesn't work at the moment, but that's only because I haven't pulled it apartyet.. Still on the original battery, too. And 67K miles. :D

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah except for the minor recalls ( which got taken care of quickly ) the car has been lovely, was going to get rid of her this year and buy a chevy diesel pick up but I just cant let her go :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts