Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

What are the worst modifications you've seen done to a Chevy Cruze?

10767 30
What are the worst modifications you've seen done to a Chevy Cruze?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
Black plasti-dip on wheels or chrome trim.
I added some "chrome" trim to my BGM Eco. Too much black up front for my liking. Trim went on the fog light covers.

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
Ha, find it better to be anonymous, bad enough having a license plate that gives away your state, and fresh meat when you drive out of state. Removed all that dealer stuff off all of my vehicles, gives away your town.

Ha, would like to get one of those James Bond cars where you can push a button to change to the license plate in the state you are driving.

Ha, driving my Supra when it was brand new wasn't too much fun, could get a speeding ticket when parked. More fun today, when its old and next to worthless.
Try having Colorado tags in Nebraska. Apparently all Nebraska police think that every car coming out of Colorado is carrying marijuana.

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
I mean...that's probably not a far stretch...
Not really. Probably no more than 10% of our state population uses. We actually see a lot of people from out of state coming here to smoke. I'd be more tempted to pull over someone with Nebraska tags who's coming out of Colorado.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.