Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked everywhere and have no idea what these rims are called don't know any specs. I am extremely interested in them, if anyone knows any info on these please share!
cruze2.jpg cruze1.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,787 Posts
They look like Cadillac wheels. Check the Cadillac accessories page for ATS. It shares the same wheel hubs and brake parts as does thr Cruze diesel.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Looks like them. At $4k they're crazy.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
MSR 095. these were actually designed for the Cruze. Ive seen them for $699 a set.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Gotta love those ATS wheels, I think the Vauxhall wheels look similar to that as well.

vaux wheels.jpg

Reactions: CruzeTech

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The msr 095's are my second choice so will probably end up going with those as the Cadillac ones are way too pricey! Thanks for all the help an responses, sorry I couldn't get back here sooner, input much appreciated.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The wheels in the OP Are dusk package wheels. the MSR 095 is close, but not the same wheels. The Dusk package never mad eit to market on the Cruze, but it did on the Sonic. Thats the only way to get those wheels. IIRC they are only 18X6.5, so they are pretty narrow. if im spending the money im getting a wider wheel, unfortunately. i do love the way the Dusk wheels look

1 - 10 of 10 Posts