Reactions: RowanSeals

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Nail polish red 2014.

·
Reverend Red Bull
1,119 Posts
Rainforest Green Metallic. I think it should have been made the signature color for the Diesel since it was added to the Cruze lineup the same year the Diesel was (already in use prior to 2014 in the Corvette and Chevy pickups), and since green is the color commonly associated with Diesel labeling anyway.

Would have loved to get the ultra-rare Autumn Orange Metallic, but it was discontinued after 2013. We tried to locate, and even order, an Atlantis Blue Metallic with the Cocoa/Light Neutral interior, but ran into a situation where pulling the trigger on the buy was urgent and ended up with the RFG.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Rainforest Green Metallic. I think it should have been made the signature color for the Diesel since it was added to the Cruze lineup the same year the Diesel was (already in use prior to 2014 in the Corvette and Chevy pickups), and since green is the color commonly associated with Diesel labeling anyway.
Yes the diesel labeling at the pump is typically green, but diesel fuel is actually blue (Off-road diesel is red).

My CTD is charcoal in color.

·
Reverend Red Bull
1,119 Posts
Yes the diesel labeling at the pump is typically green, but diesel fuel is actually blue (Off-road diesel is red).

My CTD is charcoal in color.
There really is no uniform color for un-dyed Diesel. It depends on a lot of factors. I've gotten Diesel that is anything from clear or pale yellow to amber to green to blue. I've got a good bit of red Diesel sitting around in my garage for my heater, but putting that in the Cruze is a big no-no.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
GXH (Blue Ray Metallic)

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Silver, but only because it was my only choice. i drove 2 hours to see it right after they were released in limited areas. I do like the silver, though.

·
Premium Member
4,147 Posts
Nitrate Silver, I bought it without having seen it first and found out what colour and model it was when I picked it up. It is a CDX, which closely matches your LTZ. I did know the price though and sat in a petrol model to make sure there was enough room. I would not have chosen this colour, but now I am glad I got it as it looks fairly clean, even when dirty.

·
Registered
36 Posts
White.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Mid-size car

·
Registered
355 Posts
I believe mine is one of the rarer colors, Atlantis Blue Metallic. I've never seen another Cruze in this color. I wasn't a huge fan at first (car was a great deal couldn't care less about the color) but now I really like it, especially freshly waxed it shines so bright. Black leather interior.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Blue Ray Metallic

1 - 20 of 46 Posts