Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Just curious to see what decals everyone has put on their car. A good decal is always good for a laugh! :) Post pics here!

Text Font Sky Tree Banner
This one is centered on my back window right under the antenna.
Cat Small to medium-sized cats Felidae Whiskers Snout
Da Grumps is on the back window. Lower right hand-ish corner :D (I often see people behind me laugh/take pictures.. Makes my day!)
Face Head Line art Snout Nose
Then I've got Pedobear creepin on the small window on my driver's side!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
That all depends upon the location of the tatto . Now Decals are for the Decal connissuere . Which to say is not always appropriately located !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
And you can always relocate them .

Reactions: crauls1010

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
None...decals on cars are like tattoos on women...distracting
Thank you sir, I am going to remember this.

I just have two CruzeTalk decals on my rear windows, which I'm surprised I allow. They are related to the car though, so it isn't bad, and they look alright.

Otherwise, I hate decals.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
I have two cruze nation decals on my front window and, a chevy bowtie on each front door pillar, and two kn decals on my back window on each side of the lower corners. You can kinda see the kn one on the driver side in the last photo. I'll soon add a sinister graphix decal to the back window as well when I get my vinyl wraps in:). Here's these ones for now.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior

Vehicle door Car Vehicle Automotive exterior Door handle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Windshield Automotive window part

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Family car Sport utility vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
16 Posts
Only decal I have...when's that next oil change...?

Attachments

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Bad enough I have to put a state park sticker on my windshield left lower corner. Can't just show it, won't let me in unless its glued on. This way they get the money for each vehicle I own. Only good for a year, and a b!tch to remove the old one.

Also have to put a sticker on my license plate, use to send me brand new plates for ten bucks, now 75 bucks just for a one square inch sticker. Try applying these when its -22*F outside and the plate is covered with road salt. If it fall off, can be fined 200 bucks.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have pedobear in the same exact place!! I also have an HRC sticker on the rear window along with "But, did you die?!" and "#BYEFELICIA" haha :)

Reactions: crauls1010
1 - 20 of 30 Posts