Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

What did you do TO your Cruze today?

276588 Views 2208 Replies 321 Participants Last post by  Johnny B
Post what you did to er and maybe even a picture to accompany it.

Today I just washed it and did a quick wax job. It was pretty dirty from about 5 commutes to work!
Post what you did to er and maybe even a picture to accompany it.

Today I just washed it and did a quick wax job. It was pretty dirty from about 5 commutes to work!
See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Broke down and got a transmission flush for my 16 Cruze Limited at my dealership, cause it's just not feasible to do that at my house. Got sticker shock pricing a side mirror glass for my son's Cruze Limited. :(

· Registered
46 Posts
I paid about $40 for a heated glass for my 2nd Gen last summer.
Now that it's out of production, it's a $51 glass.
If it wasn't heated, I could have bought aftermarket from Rock Auto for about $5.
I hate to think what it would have cost with Driver Assist.
Car has driver assist. I've been looking for a while, none of the usual suspects carries the glass with that feature. If I want just the glass, dealer quoted me $115. With the whole assembly, $136. ��

· Registered
46 Posts
A win and a loss today.
Good news, installed XtremeRevolution ‘s intake manifold modification today. Turned the CEL off. Two thumbs up, highly recommended. Videos were awesome help.
Bad news, leaning against the coolant reservoir hose to deal with the manifold, my dad cracked the end of the hose from the coolant reservoir. My Cruze “marked its path” as I did a test drive to check the manifold fix. Win some, lose some.

· Registered
46 Posts
Eh, you know that's a cheap part that goes bad often. Cheap insurance to replace it actually. Dorman makes a better one with a metal insert as well.

Yeah, I’m okay with the loss. The problem is no auto parts place has the connector locally. Gotta be patient and wait for my post lady Monday.

· Registered
46 Posts
Installed the new window regulator to fix the one that broke during my intake manifold adventures. I’ve gotten this job down to an hour (had waaaay too many opportunities to practice). Beat the rain by 5 minutes. 😉

1 - 10 of 10 Posts