Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

What did you do TO your Cruze today?

275752 Views 2207 Replies 321 Participants Last post by  Cruzing12
Post what you did to er and maybe even a picture to accompany it.

Today I just washed it and did a quick wax job. It was pretty dirty from about 5 commutes to work!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Oh man this thread is turning out even better than I thought. Nice Brian.. Nice hahahaha

I might regap my plugs today if I feel some initiative strike me in the face. Probably not though lol

· Premium Member
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Whoops. If there is another like this my apologies. I got this idea from another forum, it's been active for years and people still post.

I'm an idiot anyway. I went to gap the plugs and realized that I didn't have the proper plug gapper at my house I only had the checker. So, I tried to gap them the "tricky" way. Needless to say I bent an electrode a little bit on one of the spark plugs and of course none of the local stores have them. Ordered one off ebay. It's not bad at all but alas I don't want to take any chances. Going to grab my right gapper and do it properly instead of half assing it (I knew better too)

· Premium Member
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The two metal pumps are used to supply the heater core and basically are your cabin heat.

· Premium Member
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I'm glad this thread is taking off. My wife drove it today and dropped my MPG average grrr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts