Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
2161 - 2180 of 2192 Posts

·
Registered
2nd 2012 1.8l mt 147000km
461 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

My first puncture 3/8" sheet metal screw. Should of cut the head off and chilled with it as it was holding pressure. But I couldn't leave it in.

Two spares on my car now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ran my Cruze through the car wash at 12°F. Why would I wash my car at 12°F? Because as long as the temperature stays below freezing, the car will stay clean.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,992 Posts

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,992 Posts
Ran my Cruze through the car wash at 12°F. Why would I wash my car at 12°F? Because as long as the temperature stays below freezing, the car will stay clean.
And the locks will stay frozen too!

·
Registered
123 Posts
And the locks will stay frozen too!
I dunno if a key has ever actually been in the lock. Anyhow, exercised the doors, windows, hood, trunk, and gas cover after I got home to make sure everything still moves freely.

Y’all keep all that frozen tundra stuff up north where it belongs. 75 and raining around New Orleans. 😉
And humid as hell! I just got home from a year in Cenla. Had enough of that humidity.

·
COTM Winner
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
7,011 Posts
Where the hell are these things leaking from?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Filled up with 93 for the first time. Was planning on 91 but the gas station I went to didn't have that. Also went and washed and vacuumed the whole car. Not really all too dirty but I had some bird crap on my hood. Shined the tires. Cleaned the windows. Inside was wiped about 2 weeks ago and still looks spotless.

I need to check all my fluids. Should've done that at the same time. I known I'm not due but it's running on dealership fluids. Oof

·
COTM Winner
7,011 Posts
Last hand wash for the year for the Cruze (did the Volt last Thursday) - much more convenient now that I don't have to wax it!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Sky Car Vehicle Grille

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Grille

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
461 Posts
Left my car at the body shop.

Got a call while I was sleeping... " We can't get it to shift it into revers."

Oh man manual strikes again. Can't be that holy though my first manual I pushed it out of a parking spot before I found out how to find reverse.

·
COTM Winner
7,011 Posts
It was still pretty decent out today (was 72 yesterday - 64 today and stayed dry despite the forecast) so I got the Cruze also swapped over to the winter tires (which need to be replaced - two of them came out of the basement at 12 psi while the other two were still at 42), and added 2.5 gallons of DEF because it was at 4% and 120 miles remaining on the countdown.

Last car to change over is my brother's GS, but it won't be nearly as nice out - drops 20 degrees from yesterday and seems to stay there.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

·
Registered
123 Posts
It was still pretty decent out today (was 72 yesterday - 64 today and stayed dry despite the forecast) so I got the Cruze also swapped over to the winter tires (which need to be replaced - two of them came out of the basement at 12 psi while the other two were still at 42), and added 2.5 gallons of DEF because it was at 4% and 120 miles remaining on the countdown.
I don't even think about winter tires when it's still that warm out. This last fall, it was actively snowing while I was putting mine on 😆

·
Registered
461 Posts
Drove it in the snow. Flurries, but snow non the less.
Man I've been waiting all year, it's sopposed to snow alot later today. But the car is in the shop still.

Yes the type of guy to head out for a drive in a snow storm

2161 - 2180 of 2192 Posts