Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Showed it some love. Washed it, did the windows inside and out and cleaned the interior.

Also downloaded a maintenance log and started to input all of the history for it.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Let the wife drive it so I could give our Fit some TLC. The Cruze's rustproofing is mostly done, so the Fit's got done today, along with changing the Fit's ATF.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Took our new (used) Cruze back to the dealer today to fix some stuff I wasn't happy with when they sold it. But they are making it right, so all is good. And they said they would fill it up and detail it again too. So that's nice!!

Loving our new car. It's a beauty.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
washed the interrior - it has been a while and so glad I bought the husky all weather mats - it is amazing how clean they keep the carpet.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Finished the wiring on the nearly completed trailer and hooked it up to make sure everything worked right. Aside from a bulb that didn't work, it all worked perfectly first time! I guess that means my solder joints are pretty good after all! This was also the first time I had hooked up trailer lights to the harness kit, so I'm glad to see it worked correctly.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Replaced the front brake rotors and pads, 139,800 miles. I'm sure that this is not the first brake pad replacement. RH was still okay, some wear left on both in/out. LH was........

......ZERO pad on the outboard pad. 🤢

Evidence of the outboard pad wearing on the disc. 🥴

The whole LH Disc. o_O

Outboard pad vs Inboard Pad. RH pads looked just like the Inboard pad.

LH rotor & pads all back together. 😎

I may be doing a complete caliper replacement on the fronts during my Christmas vacation, next month. :( I was only looking at changing the rear brake shoes, during my Vacation next month.

FYI - RH pads & rotor. Did the RH rotor and pads first.

Below, waiting on my friend to return with a C-clamp to smash the caliper piston back into the caliper housing.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts