Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1501 - 1511 of 1511 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Sonic RS
59 Posts
Installed this BNR wastegate actuator this evening. Massive amounts of low-mid end power now, it doesn't surge up anymore, is more linear. Got some work to do on the high end I think still, but looks great and performs as expected. Matches my Forge BOV as well. View attachment 287318

I recently did the same! Mine is a Forge unit that I bought from Trifecta. Power is about the same, but I’m waiting for a retune since it’s on the base tune (with my other mods) for it. Hoping for low 20s PSI. Was the Forge BOV worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thebigzeus

·
Registered
315 Posts
Went to do my first oil change since buying my cruze.

This is what I was met with when climbing under my car. Dealer oil change imp I bought it from used a GD impact on an oil pan! I beat an impact socket on it, but its trashed... I have an all new oil pan coming as I can verify the threads aren't hosed.

How not to vinyl wrap a hood

Reactions: dwood

·
Registered
722 Posts
Gave the car a much needed bath today. This spring has been insane with the pollen 😑

Reactions: -loki-

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
4,348 Posts
Yeah...I need to wash ours...I washed and waxed the cars near the start of the quarantine, then a couple weeks later after basically no driving went to quick detail and the pollen and dust had basically turned into this film stuck to the car - quick detailing was practically impossible. So the car is just filthy now.

Reactions: WillL84

·
Registered
722 Posts
Installed my father's day gift - Pro Clip mounting solution for my phone. Now I can get rid of the cup holder phone holder I've been using and get my cup holders back!

Before shot with the cup holder mount:

ProClip base installed. Just clips onto the dash trim:

And with the phone holder mounted to the base:

So far so good. Holds the phone nice and tight and steady. We'll see how it holds up with the summer heat with the gimbal adjuster. The cup holder mount gimbal loosens when the car sits in the sun all day at work

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
4,348 Posts
Since I'm still waiting on bolts to finish up that other thing in my driveway, I figured the Cruze really needed a bath. It was covered in some impenetrable combination of pollen, dust (from sitting, and from dirt roads), and all other sorts of unknown ****. Either way - I couldn't quick detail it after two weeks when I first washed it a couple months back, so it's just stayed dirty. We're going on vacation soon, so starting with a clean car will just be that much nicer.

Reactions: guuyuk and WillL84

·
Registered
722 Posts
1501 - 1511 of 1511 Posts