Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1081 - 1088 of 1088 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
After a very sudden barrage of issues and 3 check engine lights, I found out it was a bad pcv valve (I know, shocker) and spent a few hours using the wonderful pcv v1 fix and all issues are gone! View attachment 283270
All issues not gone, during the time the PCV was bad, it ruined the diaphragm in the valve cover, got it replaced yesterday and she is running good again!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dropped her off at the dealer this morning. When I changed my oil a couple weeks back I noticed the right inner axle seal was leaking so I didn't wanna sleep on that.

I hate when my baby is siiick 😭

·
Premium Member
3,803 Posts
My buddy who did it mixed clear and black, and yeah, he used the same number of coats (he's an outstanding painter).

·
Registered
621 Posts
Finally got to do a good detailing on her, wife had a baby a month ago and works been crazy, haven't driven her in about 14 months

Caitelynn is now about 9 years old, since I've owned her almost seven years she's had a cover on her, sun visor, constant sealants for the leather, paint, dash, rims, chrome, and a oil shine in the engine compartment. All this hard work pays off when you can honestly say she looks as good as when I bought her !

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1081 - 1088 of 1088 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
224 Participants
50thCorvette
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing