Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1201 - 1220 of 1236 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
You will need to actually buy some aftermarket headlights to make the LEDs perform as they should as the stock housings are not compatible with LEDs.
As I said to Ravenkeeper above, the housings are not compatible with LEDs and that is why Diode Dynamics has yet to produce any LEDs for the Gen I. What are you planning on doing to the housings? I would be interested if you have a decent plan. I have looked extensively at retrofitting, but to get what I want will be about $2000 or so, soooo....Not yet.
:( I'm primarily looking for brighter/better (lows/HIGHs) lights for current light assemblies.

·
Registered
323 Posts
:( I'm primarily looking for brighter/better (lows/HIGHs) lights for current light assemblies.
Best bet is to get a set of stock ones (or cheap China replacements) from eBay and buy some nice high end projectors and do a custom retrofit. There's guides all over the web on how to do it.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,548 Posts
A source for parts:

A thread on choices:

An example:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Drove 500 miles to my nephew's house to ring in the new year. Before fireworks and festivities, my car was overdue for an oil change, tire rotation, and top off the wiper fluid. Went over 7500 miles and the OLM had been on 0 for part of the drive, but I was there within 600 miles of when the CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON message first appeared on the display.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I replaced the cruise control switch on the wheel on my 2013. I have put enough use on that switch to rub the rubber selector knurling knob in to a sticky rubber wheel. Probably needed a new cruise control on/off switch too, turning on and off the trifecta tune dodging crazies on the German autobahn. Man I can’t wait to get back to the States ...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Got my fog light kit installed today. Tomorrow I'll swap the cabin air filter. Gotta call the dealer Monday and schedule the appointment to get the BCM programmed

·
Registered
323 Posts
I bought the Fresh Breeze one. I used them in my Silverado and they were awesome. A lot easier to change in the truck though lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
Got the cabin filter swapped. Looks like it was about time 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
111 Posts
Got my k&n intake in the mail and played around with some different pages on my Ultragauge v1.2.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Installed my k&n intake and dry charger. Ssssshhhhhh choooooo :p

·
Registered
205 Posts
Daughter helped me replace the lower Catalytic Converter, yesterday.

Pulled off the Upstream O2 Sensor, since it looked clogged when I replaced it in October. Looked almost as bad as the old one. I'm going to reset the codes, after my wife and son return from the base chapel's youth retreat, this weekend. May have to replace the upper CC and the Upstream O2 Sensor.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,548 Posts
The Bomb's total miles is about 87k, but I personally just passed 55,555.5 miles.
I was able to take a practice pic, but the camera died just prior to the moment with no where to turn off... bummer for me.:cry:

;)

1201 - 1220 of 1236 Posts