Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Debadged yesterday
Wash and light detail today (this car doesn't get dirty.. not even the engine bay!)
Will be installing hid's tonight (right Derek?)

·
Registered
468 Posts
XtraVision bulbs, wash, clay bar, and single coat of Liquid Glass. 2nd coat going on in 90 minutes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
drove by the dealer at which my cruze has been sitting at for 10 days and counting...sigh...maybe I'll get it back nextweek

Sent from my SGH-I897 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
93 Posts
Bought mine 160 miles away from home. Enjoyed a great first day, with a great new car! Averaged 35.7 for the trip home. 2011 2LT RS 6A

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Took a nice drive from VA Beach down into North Carolina until I ran out of road at some body of water- what a great drive!

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Random drives are always nice. When I had my MR2 and the weather was perfect, I'd drop the t tops and just keep driving. Almost made it Cali several times before turning back.

·
Premium Member
4,500 Posts
Took some nice photos of my cae still a lil dirty but hey you cant wash it everyday check my gatage and vote for me in cotm

h3llion

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Congrats to the new owners.

Xeno, sorry to hear about. And sorry cause I lol'ed a little.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Drove it home from the dealer and I waxed it, 54 miles on it.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Son came over, washed with Turtle car wash, spent three hours together with that clay bar stuff, then a thick coat of wax. I thought I had it clean by spending fours hour on it the day before, but got out the halogen lamp, couldn't believe I missed so many spots. He showed me his Nitro same thing, but grandma was getting tired keeping up with a 3 1/2 and a four month old baby, so we didn't get to his.

His estimation of this problem is road crews repairing all the damage caused by using excessive road salt on our roads, hand shoveling that asphalt with those ground up tires mixed in and not packing it down.

Now that the Cruze is all nice and clean again, think I will just leave it in the garage.

·
Registered
49 Posts
At this point all i can do is laugh, because it's in the ship soo often...

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Son came over, washed with Turtle car wash, spent three hours together with that clay bar stuff, then a thick coat of wax. I thought I had it clean by spending fours hour on it the day before, but got out the halogen lamp, couldn't believe I missed so many spots. He showed me his Nitro same thing, but grandma was getting tired keeping up with a 3 1/2 and a four month old baby, so we didn't get to his.

His estimation of this problem is road crews repairing all the damage caused by using excessive road salt on our roads, hand shoveling that asphalt with those ground up tires mixed in and not packing it down.

Now that the Cruze is all nice and clean again, think I will just leave it in the garage.
Same here, car looked so nice all clean that I left in the garage haha

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Drove it home from the dealer and I waxed it, 54 miles on it.

...gotta love the "his & hers" ride-share program!

...here, it's NEW for her and OLD for me, too (but, not color-coded...ha,ha)

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Waste of time, had to drive 80 miles last night to return our granddaughter to her parents, ha, she didn't want to go back home, grandma and pa spoil her. Now the front of the car is all covered with dead gnats, of course they are dead. Nice part of having a white car, can see that blood splatter.

That really doesn't hurt anything, car stills runs, but wonder what my condenser looks like with all those tiny bugs splattered all over. That can hurt.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts