Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And don't tell me the obvious. Which is the definition for the code. I'd like it deciphered. Since I've had my coil pack off, half a dozen times, is this a possibility, Or are we really talking injectors? I'm about due to get some 42#ers anyway.

I almost have a better idea. How about I replace the coil pack and the injectors? ?

·
Premium Member
7,928 Posts
They must have changed the system between 2012 and 2013. That's the second code I've seen in the forum that I can't find in my factory manual.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd think coil before injector.
I wasn't thinking the same thing.

They must have changed the system between 2012 and 2013. That's the second code I've seen in the forum that I can't find in my factory manual.
Yeah, there doesn't seem to be much information about it. Mines a 2014 Eco 6MT.

·
Premium Member
7,928 Posts
What little I can find says it's a problem on the fuel injector circuit for cylinder #7. :signs053:

You might want to get a reading with another scan tool. The light might be real, but the code sounds bogus.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
What little I can find says it's a problem on the fuel injector circuit for cylinder #7. :signs053:

You might want to get a reading with another scan tool. The light might be real, but the code sounds bogus.
That code is not related to a 2012 Cruze.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$0280 is what came up on the efi live scan of the DTCs. Maybe I need to just take it in for warranty. Thing is. The check engine light goes on and off a few times a month. So it's hard to track down.

·
Premium Member
7,928 Posts
$0280 is what came up on the efi live scan of the DTCs. Maybe I need to just take it in for warranty. Thing is. The check engine light goes on and off a few times a month. So it's hard to track down.
So the scanner didn't say "P"? You might want to find out what that $ signifies. Because what series the code belongs to makes all the difference. "C" is with the Stability Control. U suggests something wrong with one of the communication buses.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Found it on the EfiLive site. $0280 is actually a "vehicle not found" code for the auto cal. So that's not my actual check engine light. I need to find the check engine light code. Thanks for looking that up for me.

Edit:

ECM P069E
FSCM P059F

Took it to the dealer. They're keeping it overnight and replacing the Eco shutters. They're not closing.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the car back today.

$672 for parts and labor for the check engine light. Eco Shutter fail.

This is one time I'm glad I had the 6/150. $100 for my deductible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts