Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these drag wheels. I love the look. I'm going to buy H&R springs soon because they lower the car only 1.2 inches front and back. Can't have it too low living in Chicago.

Attachments

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Those wheels look good dog, so do not kiss a frog or cinderella will pop out and take all of your Mod money ....
And by the way that blue cruze does look like it has been caressed with a loving ,caring
And talented pair of hands .....Be cool stay cozy Keep cruzen for that blue cruzen Best wishes....

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those wheels look good dog, so do not kiss a frog or cinderella will pop out and take all of your Mod money ....
And by the way that blue cruze does look like it has been caressed with a loving ,caring
And talented pair of hands .....Be cool stay cozy Keep cruzen for that blue cruzen Best wishes....
Thanks Man! I try to take care of it. I do have some bad over-spray on my car from some body work. Cinderella or no Cinderella, mod money will always be around!! haha.

looks good,a drop will make it complete
Definitely looking forward to a drop. I love the way your car looks down to the ground but I can't go that low in this city.

What's rims are those and how big are they ? I've seen ones like it the MSR 013 style rim but I'm not completely sure those are it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
They are 17's. They are drag wheels, not MSR's. The model number is Dr 33 but they are gloss black instead of the usual flat black. I like the way they look compared to the other ones.

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Need to be 18s, tail tint, and a drop. But that rim/color combo works really nicely on your Cruze.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Those rims rock.. especially in the angles of the photos you posted. I am usually not a fan of gloss black usually but I agree that they look a lot better than the flat black would on your car. Nicely done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts