Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,682 Posts

·
Administrator
25,492 Posts
We chose to remove it. Very few questions in there were actually GM related. The threads were merged back into the General Discussion forum.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are those helpful ladies still on this board?

See Tomko knows how to put that h word on this board, LOL. See that h word way too many times in my bible so quit reading it.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,271 Posts
That was Turtle Dawg ...
Eddy complained to Dang much any who !

·
Administrator
25,492 Posts
Patsy and crew who staff our Chevy Customer Care account are all still here. Prior to the site reorg for the 2nd generation Cruze, half the threads in the Ask GM forum were moved to other forums and almost all were answered by other members.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,271 Posts
Except for Eddy's

·
Super Moderator
7,682 Posts
Reactions: jblackburn

·
Registered
59 Posts
Are those helpful ladies still on this board?

See Tomko knows how to put that h word on this board, LOL. See that h word way too many times in my bible so quit reading it.
They are still here! Jasmine just replied to another thread

·
Premium Member
5,349 Posts
Unless I am going completely blind.
Hey Nick how is the Elantra. Are you still knocking them dead over there at Hyundai Forums? Anyone know what happened to Brian V at the Mustang Forum, they didn't like his malarkey like we did?

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,949 Posts
Hey Nick how is the Elantra. Are you still knocking them dead over there at Hyundai Forums? Anyone know what happened to Brian V at the Mustang Forum, they didn't like his malarkey like we did?
You have waaaaay to much time on your hands...

·
Administrator
25,492 Posts
Nick's been banned for over three years now. He can't reply.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts