Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel free to mention any improvements you want to see on the Cruze to make it just that much better. It can be anything from as small as an extra cup holder or a big as a much more powerful motor.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Direct injection instead of port injection.

A scheduled Cruze owners meet in the middle of each state. Note: I don't live in the middle of my state, but this would give me an excuse to drive out there and put some highway miles on the 'ol Cruzer. :-D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ignition Key & fob

I've just got to mention that I'm not excited so much with the new (to me) key & fob combination. The **** key has to be aligned perfectly to insert and the buttons on the fob have a "too tough" touch feel to them lacking in feedback, which leads to making you wonder if when the "button" (or lack of) is pushed, did the function perform? Maybe it's just my age showing again:eek:....but I'll get use to it.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Direct injection instead of port injection.

A scheduled Cruze owners meet in the middle of each state. Note: I don't live in the middle of my state, but this would give me an excuse to drive out there and put some highway miles on the 'ol Cruzer. :-D
I think once we get
1. aftermarket support
2. enough cruze enthusiasts

we'll be able to setup regional meets

·
Registered
312 Posts
Heads Up Display, two sided digital climate control, wood trim ( fake or real don't matter)

AWD (but this may conflict with the thread as you need a bigger engine for it )
Just my opinion..... Heads up display is sort of pushing it for the Cruze, an entry level sedan. It's probably better for GM to offer that on a higher end/luxury/sport model, sort of like how BMW does it with their M5's and M6's last i checked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.