Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to put a Vibrant Performance Ultra Quiet Restonator and a Flow Master 80 Series Dual Output and delete the cats on my 2016 Chevy cruze but I dont know that inch the stock exhaust it, Im seeing in alot of people on the internet saying its 2.25 and 2.5. I just would like to know what inch is the stock exhaust?

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Depending on your country, if in the USA, if caught, would be a $40,000.00 fine for bypassing the cats, would think twice about this. But apparently its okay if huge container ships come from China pouring out tons of black smoke. Was so bad near a harbor had to get the hail out of there due to my MCS. Look at all the old semi's on the interstates kicking out black smoke, another problem is with our school buses. Not only this but fish species eating up our game fish.

Had no reason to fool with the exhaust on our Cruze, but for years, exhaust system were in 1/4" increments, just measure the OD of the pipe and get it closest to the nearest 1/4".

Its a lot easier for the EPA to pick on an individual with a stinking little 1.4L than to fight with corporations. Kid had problems passing the emission tests in Milwaukee due to her purge valve freezing up. Finally gave her one of my scanners, showed her how to clear the history codes, told her to go on on a warm dry day, then she passed.

Also okay for corporation owned farms to open spray liquid manure that is really rotten after sitting in a pond all winter long, but if you use a charcoal grille in town, will have problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts