Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
53 Posts
I have tuned several of my cars with Trifecta. I have also used other tuners software. I find the Trifecta to be my best bang for the buck.
It is easy to install as well. I have had excellent service from them when asking for help with any of my tunes.
The tune helps with the car's performance and I like the fact that I can turn off the auto stop feature or have it disabled. My MPG has not suffered from the tune. I do run 91 or better because of the tune.
I also run full synthetic oil as well. My car is stock other than the tune , but the tune is quite apparent.

· Premium Member
53 Posts
Who were the others besides BNR, Overkill ,ZZP and V Tuners?
I have used IPF tunes and handheld like Diablo Trinity ( for my older Suburban). The Trifecta has been the best for me as far as being easy to place tune and remove if needed quickly. I have tuned Sonics, Cruzes, Solstices, Newer Impalas, Cadillac ATS as well. The IPF Tunes I used were for our Camaros. Mainly V-6 models. Also was like download vehicle info to module, then back to PC to get tune then back to vehicle to install the tune. And I had and IPF module that failed as well.
I just find those to be a bit cumbersome with the added modules and cables. The Trinity is a nice setup but almost double the price, but has some features that are customizable like trans shift points and if you are changing tire sizes. Just not for me as I like simple mostly. Plus Trinity is pricey when compared to some other solutions. I have not used the BNR handhelds but some of my friends have and seem to like them. I have bought a few items from BNR including my first Trifecta tune several years ago. With the Trifecta tune I just kinda get it and go as I am not planning on a bunch of mods other than the tune.

· Premium Member
53 Posts
I am pretty sure Eric has both tunes Trifecta and BNR. I watched his 0-60 on youtube but I will stick with the Trifecta for now. The tune for my 2017 was @ 349 so not as much as the BNR tune and is why I went that way for the canned tune.
My next project is to get this JBL pro slim sub mounted hopefully this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.