Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
220 Posts
HI I have 2013 Cruze LT auto and I did this so far ( K&N intake, port intake, MSD coil pack , ZZP 42# injector, ZZP downpipes, ZZP throttle body spacer , ZZP 72# valve spring and straight exhaust pipe. ) What kind of Tune some one recommend.
I have several of the mods you have and I used ZZP for everything. They are great to work with and I was getting updated tunes within 30 minutes of sending them my log files.

Reactions: eddiemonaco

· Registered
220 Posts
I personally recommend ZZP, I’m running their tune on my car and it’s making quite a bit of power with more in the works.

I emailed BNR when I was just doing research because they are really close to me but didn’t hear anything back. With ZZP I was getting updated tunes within 30 minutes of sending Tim my log scans.

Plus they don’t lock their tunes and I’ve been into mine and taking a peek at things, disabled a CEL that was a false positive and comparing their tune to my stock tune.

Reactions: eddiemonaco
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.