Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

What is this part called?

1062 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Jewel Red 5
I am having trouble finding what this part is called. On mine the plastic is cracked and I want to get a new one. If anybody has any Ideas on where to buy one please say so. Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Vehicle door Bumper
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.