Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

what song do you jam to in your cruze?

4864 25
I jam to anything five finger death punch, nickelback, or volbeat =]. What do you jam to in your cruze?
Reactions: pezhead444
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Well, I don't have a Cruze yet but I will come January, but in my Lexus but anytime these songs come on I crank it uppp!
I'm Legit by Nicki Minaj, I am Your Leader by Nicki Minaj, I Endorse These Strippers by Nicki Minaj and Tapout by Rich Gang and Lil Wayne! Sorry for that. But I really like this music even though it isn't the most appropriate! lol

· Banned
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What else could it be but.

Cruise.

Florida Georgia line with Nelly.
Nelly is pretty good =]. Havent listened to anything from him in years lol. Ive turned mostly to rock music ever since I started listening to it on my local radio station (lazer 103.3) a few years ago

· Banned
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I don't have a Cruze yet but I will come January, but in my Lexus but anytime these songs come on I crank it uppp!
I'm Legit by Nicki Minaj, I am Your Leader by Nicki Minaj, I Endorse These Strippers by Nicki Minaj and All The Time by Rich Gang and Lil Wayne! Sorry for that. But I really like this music even though it isn't the most appropriate! lol
Right On =]. Im not much of a nicki minaj listener but there is some of her songs I think is alright. Not bad for a guy lol

· Banned
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still listen to rap and hip hop. I like future, kanye west, Kendrick lamar...rappers like that =]

Reactions: TopazLTZ

· Banned
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do get quite a few, not so good looks with that cranked up and my sunroof open. Lol I just like how those songs hit with the stock sub! haha
Music is music.=]. I don't listen to soul music or country but to society a person is entitled to like anything they want=].

· Premium Member
2,211 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Various xm stations from BPM, 80's, 90's 00's that top hits station, octane, and every once in a while something on Broadway or disney that's good comes on. usb stick with everything from video game remixes to hard rock to rap to dubstep.

I'm pretty eclectic.

· Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,867 Posts
It's summer and I miss summer nights out in the country. Trucks in a field (in my case, a Saab or a beat-up Jeep =D), coolers of cheap beer, catching fireflies, bonfires...

So I've been going back to my roots and listening to lots of country music.

Lots of Florida Georgia Line (they've got other songs that are excellent besides "Cruise"), Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Zac Brown, Blake Shelton...you get the idea

Get Your Shine On and Honey Bee have become 2 of my favorites.

Classic rock - Boston, Eagles, Zeppelin - is also most excellent.

· Epic Beard Man
5,353 Posts
Definitely Cruise.

Plus I'm not sure why I feel compelled to type this, but Anna Kendrick FTW!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.