Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, anyone got any ideas on what to do regarding my rear bumper of my cruze RS, im not crazy about the rear and would like to put a diffuser but ive heard they dont make any that fit the rs rear bumper anyone have some ideas on what I could possibly do or change bumper?

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Ha, what's worse about buying a car with something you don't like is marrying a person that has something you don't like. Least you can modify your vehicle, will depreciate it in the process, but you can't change a person.

Wonder if any schools has an RS bumper appreciation course? Could be worth checking.

Wife never liked that Chevy emblem on the front or rear of our Cruze, told her to hand a picture on it. She did, but blew off the first time she drove it. Haven't heard a complaint from her since.

Ha, wife doesn't like the grille on our new car, but her very own daughter loves it, so not hereditary. So what can one say about taste? Really no good definition of it, but definitely psychological that could be another solution.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, nothing in this world is perfect, not a single person or a single thing, but you are right there is no true good definition of ones taste.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love my cruze just not to crazy about the rear of it, once I could change that I'll be super content with it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I said the very same thing, you are saying a little while ago. I hated the rs rear bumper too! I would straight up go up to other cruze owners without the rs bumper to see if they would trade. That all changed when my fiance drove my cruze and I was in her kia. As I was behind her in my cruze, I said, "****, I have a really nice looking car!" My whole perspective changed before my eyes. I can honestly say I love my 14 rs cruze!! Good luck with whatever route you choose!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.