Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sales of course, mail box is loaded with sales brochures, even my Chevy dealer claims to be knocking off 15%. Ha, wonder what the fine print says. Have to pay a visit to my Chevy dealer to find out.

Then lots of emails for Memorial Day sales.

You would think at least one place would say, if you bow your head for one second to pay homage to those that gave their lives to protect our freedom, we will give you an extra 10% off.

·
Administrator
25,118 Posts
I'd go for additional discounts for current and former military, but I agree with you Nick.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How could I forget about TV and radio ads? Taking care of my 16 month old grandson this weekend, taking a nap, switched on the TV for a second, then switched it off.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Rememberance .
How do we as a Civil Society honor our dearest departed Brothers and Sisters Nick ?

We Celebrate and Spend our Money for the things that help us Cope with Loss to our lives ..
Some people just get Drunk !
I go for Long walks in this Beautiful Country we live on and ask for a better day than the last . help my brothers and sisters . Then carry on ............

·
Registered
251 Posts
I hate it when people come up to me on Memorial Day and say "Oh thank you for serving." Dont thank me. Memorial day is for remembering my brothers and sisters that didnt come back. Thank me on Veterans Day. Actually dont thank me at all. What I did I dont need thanks for. I enlisted on my own to do a duty that I feel everyone should do. It was an honour to serve my country and the people I love. I might not have served for the government, but I served to protect our freedoms and the Constitution that gives them to us. Some of us write a blank check to the United States to protect her and all of those we love.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts