Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now, mine is Cruise by Florida Georgia Line, lol. Sounds great on the upgraded Pioneer sound system with the volume level 22 and EQ'd just right...I think that its appropriate, of course it could be the ******* in me too. A close second is Hall of Fame by The Script...
Whats yours? :th_coolio:

· Lyrical Wordsmith
6,632 Posts
**** and Back- Metallica

Has nothing to do with the car, or me. But damnit those riffs are AWESOME

EDIT: The word that was censored is related to a fiery place people believe in, that you go when you die.

· Premium Member
3,164 Posts
If you ask me, I don't know why Chevy hasn't made a Cruze commercial yet with the Smokey Robinson Crusin' song?! It would have been one of the first things I would have thought of if I was on the marketing team, but we all know how bad Chevy's marketing team has been! This song will be my official cruze song when I finally get mine,lol!

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
"I Can't Drive 55"

· Registered
79 Posts
Mine's should be the theme song from Life, as my car is nicknamed Charlie after Charlie Cruise from said show.

Barring that, she gets to be an extension of my theme song, Desdemona's Building A Rocket Ship by Jimmy Buffet. She's my rocketship.

· Premium Member
2,211 Posts
Flirtin With Disaster- Molly Hatchet!

Sent from my DROID3

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
If you ask me, I don't know why Chevy hasn't made a Cruze commercial yet with the Smokey Robinson Crusin' song?! It would have been one of the first things I would have thought of if I was on the marketing team, but we all know how bad Chevy's marketing team has been! This song will be my official cruze song when I finally get mine,lol!
The inherited the Pontiac marketing team. :(

· Epic Beard Man
5,353 Posts

Almost 80 degrees and sunny, windows down, sunroof open, Cruise by Florida Georgia Line on the radio = One beautiful afternoon for a cruze!!

^yes, that's an iPhone picture. I'm impressed, honestly.

Reactions: Starks8

· Premium Member
2,006 Posts
"Im Freak" - Obszön Geschöpf

My Kia was "Geist" - Dioxyde
My Camaro was "Scum of the Earth" - Rob Zombie

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.