Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this car less than a month ago and the bumper is already missing a chunk of paint after looking online it seems I'm not the only one who has experienced this. Anything we can do to get Chevy to fix this?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
A year make and model sure would help us out with any and all advice at this point in time .
As posted we could only speculate to an answer that would help with guidance for a course of action on your part .

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
If ya don't like IT . Take IT back to yer dealer and have IT fixed . you do have a Bumper to Bumper Warranty ! you have free parts for 3 years .

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Got this car less than a month ago and the bumper is already missing a chunk of paint after looking online it seems I'm not the only one who has experienced this. Anything we can do to get Chevy to fix this?
Can you post a pic of the missing paint? I've hot had anything like that happen with 122K miles of highway use. Just normal stone chips. Was your bumper repainted before you purchased the car? The only time I've ever seen paint peel off the bumper on a relatively new car was after a repaint.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
The paint on this car sucks all over. It has more stone chips in a year then some vehicles I owned for 10 years in the same harsh rust belt climate. My co-worker bought a 3 year old cruze and it was terrible too. Just shitty paint frankly. I know if I have it long enough I'll have to do a complete repaint. Will most likely use Imron 3.5 next time :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts