Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

whats your go to song when you get in your cruze and why??

5037 Views 36 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  iKermit
I want to know what everyones favorite song is that they play in their cruze when they go for a cruise. It can be anything you like. Ill start. I usually go to 2 different artists, they are five finger death punch and volbeat. I have some favorites from them. One song I pick from each band is battle born from 5FDP and A warriors call from VOLBEAT. These two songs really get me going in the day and from then on im full blown riteous lol. Now your turn guys=]
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Banned
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think ive heard that song trevor

· Banned
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it really...Ill have to check it out. If I listen to rap at all its Kendrick lamar swimming pools =]

· Administrator
14,726 Posts
Almost every time I've gotten into my car for the past 4 months. Two 18" subs really bring out the bass line with a kick drum SNAP and bass guitar rumble.

I love the looks I get blasting this with the windows down on a sunny day in the rich and snooty part of town.

· Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Almost every time I've gotten into my car for the past 4 months. Two 18" subs really bring out the bass line with a kick drum SNAP and bass guitar rumble.

I love the looks I get blasting this with the windows down on a sunny day in the rich and snooty part of town.

That's a good song too!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Resident Forum Drunkard
8,257 Posts
You are too blue to be true so wake up and stop being a foot stool for the fools ..

But Really I prefer some Rather late sixties , Early Seventies Rock and Roll .

H e l l Bound Train By Savoy Brown .. Big Bike ..Kyuss .Hair of the Dog .Nazareth..

Makes me feel like .. are we Aware of our imediate surroundings in our present state of mind and place .

· Premium Member
2,211 Posts
Mine? Starry Eyed Surprise by DJ Paul Oakenfold or Green Grass and High Tides by the Outlaws. Those two songs and I am happy as a clam.

Sent from my last surviving brain cell

10,589 Posts
With over 4,000 songs on my flashdrive, give me a couple of minutes to think about this. Heck, make this a couple of years.
Lol in that case, the 1st song that plays when I put the phone on USB every single time is AYO by Redman and method man. Was there a way to change defaults on that? Delete auto playlist doesn't do much.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Epic Beard Man
5,353 Posts
Been stuck on my Sinatra pandora station for the last couple weeks. It's getting old though because they do have a lot of repeating songs, but from different artists.

· Premium Member
4,468 Posts

· Premium Member
4,468 Posts
Sirens- Pearl Jam

Heck any pearl jam lol

-I'm mobile-
Oh yea the 90's my radio is always on Lithium.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3.
Which is bigger than my hand.

· Premium Member
909 Posts
My day isn't complete until I hear a 60 minute montage of Kenny G and Michael Bolton.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.