Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wassup guys, its been awhile since i've been on here and after searching the forums I haven't really found a clear answer.I just put on my new wheels (Niche Veronas) which are 19x8.5 with a 40 offset.The rear is real close to flush (what i'm going for),maybe a few mm and It'll be perfect.The front is the tricky part.

1:What brand of spacers do you guys run as I know some of you do?

2:Guessing from the specs I gave what size do you think I'll need?

I'll post pictures as soon as I get my alignment done because it is dropped on K Sports coilovers.

Any input would be great or if you found a link that sums it up that'll be cook too

·
Registered
19 Posts
On your K sports, do they allow you to adjust camber? For your flush, I would say 5mm or 10mm depending on the look you want. Keep in mind of the rubbing issues that you may have and the camber you may need to adjust. Pics would help a lot of where they sit right now. I don't know you and I don't know your knowledge of fitment....but you may need to roll your fenders and/or adjust your camber for no rubbing issues. This is just a general website this is a brand you might want to look into, and hubcentric are the style you may want especially on 10mm and up, https://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/ei...pacers-chevrolet-cruze-11-14-p-150899942.html I have done tons of fitment, but not on a cruze, however it's essentially the same for most vehicles.

I've always used 25mm.....but that's quite the extreme....and lowering and fitment is a whole other world... ;)

You can always go to autozone or something like that to buy an el cheapo set of 5 or 10mm to see how they look, however I would not run an autozone spacer for a permanent solution, just as a guide for the look you are trying to achieve.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Full-size car
Not the best pic to show but I'll take some up close shots to see what I'm at right now.Not sure exactly about adjusting the camber as I've never been a fan (looks good,just not preference). My coilovers allow adjustable dampening along with height.So far I've only rubbed on good size dips on the road going 35 and up.Turning wise I've been good so far.I was thinking the same about going to autozone to get a set just to test how thick I'd need to sit close to flush.The front is the aim as the rears sit pretty close to flush.:th_salute:

·
Registered
19 Posts
The cambering I was suggesting is no more than (-1) which would not be very noticeable, but would definitely get rid of your rubbing and can avoid having to roll fenders or pull em. As for the dampening, it's pretty much on your personal comfort level for riding and if you drive on streets with lots of pot holes or crappy roads, it's going to suck big time. lol I know from experience Michigan doesn't have good roads. It will be a bouncy ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.