Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just bought my Cruze LT about 8 months ago. Just wondering if I should switch my rims which are alloys to steels for the winter. I don't drive a lot and my all seasons are doing fine so far but my concern is wheel damage. They seem to be in great shape considering they are probly 3 years old as the car is a 2012. Would it be okay to leave them on year round and just rinse them once and a while? I also curbed them a few months back but just a small scrape which I will touch up . Any feedback would be great

·
Registered
132 Posts
The winter conditions should not hurt your wheels at all. I have the same wheels on my LT and am not a bit concerned about winter hurting them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My 12 year old Monte Carlo Cast Aluminum wheels looked great when I traded it last year. Keep them clean, and you'll be fine. I'm in Eastern PA, so we have a hard winters, hot summers, so that helps you understand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.