Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Im from beautiful Barbados the land of the flying fish and Rihanna😁. I need help with where can I source parts for a damaged 2018 Cruze LS 1.4L, sedan. I need the back glass, Trunk, trunk hinges, a back bumper and back lights. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where to buy trunk and back glass 2018 LS

Hello everyone. I'm about to purchase a damaged 2018 Chevy Cruze 1.4 LS. However, I'm having difficulty sourcing a trunk, and back glass. Any help where I could source these parts would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
6,619 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm about to purchase a damaged 2018 Chevy Cruze 1.4 LS. However, I'm having difficulty sourcing a trunk, and back glass. Any help where I could source these parts would be greatly appreciated!
Threads merged. Please use the same thread. If someone can help you they will. Asking multiple times in different threads / forums only clouds the water.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was looking for entire trunk i.e. lid, area where you put the Tyre, bumper etc. But preferably used because I'm thinking that would be most economical way

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello everyone. Im from beautiful Barbados the land of the flying fish and Rihanna😁. I need help with where can I source parts for a damaged 2018 Cruze LS 1.4L, sedan. I need the back glass, Trunk, trunk hinges, a back bumper and back lights. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance
You can source OEM GM/Chevy parts on https://www.gmpartsprime.com/ at discounted prices and have them shipped to your freight forwarder if need be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not sure if Barbados has Holden dealership or parts place. I know in Trinidad & Tobago you can get, as there is still commodores on the road, or maybe a roll on roll off can get the parts for you. The 17 to 19 Chevy Cruze is the Holden Astra.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure if Barbados has Holden dealership or parts place. I know in Trinidad & Tobago you can get, as there is still commodores on the road, or maybe a roll on roll off can get the parts for you. The 17 to 19 Chevy Cruze is the Holden Astra.
Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts