Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I know there are some people from Arkansas on this site, so lets see who all we got and where in the state you are from. Im a Little Rock guy now, but I grew up in the ricelands to the east of the state.

·
Registered
437 Posts
yeah, it wasn't the most pleasant time i've ever had. Days without electricity.. ehhhh. Luckily I live on the east side of town and the west side was what ended up in the land of Oz.

Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - View Profile: A&J Cruzin

is from little rock, throw him an email. :)

now if we could only find a few more and we could make a club.. what exactly we would do with a cruze club, i'm not sure.. haha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anything that can get my tranny shifting right would spark my interest. i used dynospeed in memphis to do some of my tuning on previous rides and have been happy with them. back in the day i founded arkansas show and performance ASAP with a couple buddies and it took of really well for a couple years till the group broke up. we had a pretty large group. it was a lot about making new friends and track days and shows, so i could see a cruze club shaping up here if we find the folks.

·
Registered
437 Posts
do any of you know of a dyno here in central ark? i can't find crap on the web about there being one. And the one i did find, i emailed and he said it was sold and closed.

I'd really like to get a base line on my car (or as good a base line as i can get with a slipping clutch) before i start swapping stuff.

·
Registered
437 Posts
i contacted polk last month, and got this as a response

" I have shut down my shop because I am moving to north carolina. I have sold my dyno to a good friend of mine out of sherwood at APE. He is not going to have it up and going till the first of the year. I am still going to be helping him out with the tuning side on the dyno being he is not familiar with that part of it. If we can help you out then we will."

so ARsummit can you locate a number for keltner, if he's got a dyno, i'd love to do a couple pulls to get a baseline.

·
Registered
206 Posts
well i didnt think they were still around..sence don polk passed away a few years ago...i knew him here in benton...great guy..always willing to help you out...he gave me alot of info on my thunderbird turbo coupe...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
keltner doesnt have a dyno that i know of, but ill try and go by his gas station and find out what i can when i can. yeah i remember when don passed, and i thought the shop stayed open but it sounds like not. ive had some work done at APE when ive needed some custom exhaust stuff, and they are top notch imo. itll be pretty neat if they start tuning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.