Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I mean the one where you insert the key if the fob battery is dead and the push to start button won't work. I have looked everywhere! I have seen a few YouTube videos but none of them apply to my car. And the owners manual shows it at a location not on my car. Strange.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I mean the one where you insert the key if the fob battery is dead and the push to start button won't work. I have looked everywhere! I have seen a few YouTube videos but none of them apply to my car. And the owners manual shows it at a location not on my car. Strange.
Prolly in console or underneath parking break

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Therre Ain't 1 dawg !

·
10,712 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Merc6, I had not thought of looking at a 2017 owners manual since mine is a 2016. But, there it is just like you said!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thank you Merc6, I had not thought of looking at a 2017 owners manual since mine is a 2016. But, there it is just like you said!
I got a 2015...i bought a new fob as a backup and want to program it. I found the hidden key spot and put the key in it...but from what i read on a web site is that you have to turn the key 5 times or something...but it doesn't seem to turn and i dont want to break it...what to do?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts