Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to find intercooler piping? I don't need the big sets of piping or a $200+ manufactured one, which is all I seem to be able to find for some reason. I'd like to build my own set up. Any suggestions? Already checked the other "intercooler piping" thread and it wasn't much help in this area. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Anybody know where to find intercooler piping? I don't need the big sets of piping or a $200+ manufactured one, which is all I seem to be able to find for some reason. I'd like to build my own set up. Any suggestions? Already checked the other "intercooler piping" thread and it wasn't much help in this area. Thanks guys!
If you want other the stock charge pipes, with the stock intercooler, you have to build it yourself. I am currently in the process of building a hotside charge pipe. I bought everything needed, and will be assembling and installing when it all a few days after I get it all in the mail. I will let you know how it goes.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
upgrade your cooler or dont even touch the stock piping ( unless you want to get rid of the stock plastics ) even though they are just as efficient as aluminum or whatever you plan on using.

·
Registered
285 Posts
upgrade your cooler or dont even touch the stock piping ( unless you want to get rid of the stock plastics ) even though they are just as efficient as aluminum or whatever you plan on using.
i wont try to give numbers, but id venture to say that aluminum will out perform the stock RUBBER hose on the hot side of these turbos.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
I would agree on a high hp turbo setup, not on these babies haha, I ended up getting the zzp inter cooler kit just for looks..... Turns out a solid 10-14 degree cooler temp and made my turbo a lot deeper if that makes sense. Overall very happy with it but I do gotta give credit to the stock setups.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts