Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
When did you see it? It was probable me. I live on Sawdust by the Walmart and have a White Cruze with front mount, but I've been up in WY for about a week. It also has a RS nose and tinted windows.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yep, that was probably me then, I have HID's as well. I have a small shop right across from Walmart I build turbocharger kits for 99+ GM trucks in. If you ever need anything, let me know. I have EFILive for tuning and a lift in my shop and stuff.

Reactions: rscruze

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im in that area often. My parents live up there. I live off of 290. I have a white 2013 Chevy Cruze. I just recently installed my short ram intake. I also plasti dipped my front grill and roof and rear. I'm looking for a shop to help me with my ZZP FMIC DP MP springs and tune.

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
07-06-2013, 11:24 AM

Hey, anyone here own a white Cruze with a front mount in Houston?

07-06-2013, 11:48 AM

Yeah, that's me.

==================================================

Wow... what a small freaking world this is! Random question on an internet forum identifies and reaches the EXACT person within 24 minutes... That's CRAZY! :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im in that area often. My parents live up there. I live off of 290. I have a white 2013 Chevy Cruze. I just recently installed my short ram intake. I also plasti dipped my front grill and roof and rear. I'm looking for a shop to help me with my ZZP FMIC DP MP springs and tune.
I can help you with that stuff, just hit me up later this summer. I'm up in Wyoming right now helping some farming friends with their wheat harvest.

Yeah, that's me.

Wow... what a small freaking world this is! Random question on an internet forum identifies and reaches the EXACT person within 24 minutes... That's CRAZY! :)
I know, it's CRAZY! lol I've only had the car a month and just joined this forum! lol

Reactions: Blue Angel

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i installed my springs on my car, i can def. help you with that. also im sure i can help you with the dp&mp and fmic shouldnt be that hard either. U buy the fajitas and drank and we can make a day of it, lol!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
For sure man. Hows that tune working for you kbracing?
Pretty good. I'm gonna do some more tweaking, but MUCH better then stock! ;) I got your PM. :)

I've only had my Cruze for about a month and already got about 3500 miles on it! lol

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Fixed

I love how friendly everyone is on this forum
Not many immature people in this forum and we usually shut them down quick when gets out of hand. By far the best forum I've been on.

Yeah, that's me.

Internets man, just the other day I sent a typed letter to someone thousands of miles away and they received it instantly. Now that's crazy.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts