Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,747 Posts
You are right, it doesn't match anything... lol, personally i think what ruins it is the style of the hubcap... If it were rims we would be having a different conversation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah its plasti dip I can Change it down the road just messing around till i get my money saved up for some rims. Getting my windows tinted this week.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Might be a little difficult to keep clean.
I just painted my wheels Black it is my second vehicle that I have painted the wheels black and if you thought white was hard to keep clean, OMG black is by far the worst.. :angry:

Reactions: iKermit

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
plastidip sells stuff called Brake Dust Pro, its a touchless scrub for wheels. Ive heard it makes them look like brand new. Ill let you guys know how it works.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks good. I'm going to plastidip my rims and chrome pieces on my cruze. Right now I'm "murdered" out but I would like to accent. I have an apple sticker maybe go white, or I was thinking trying one the plastidip blaze colors.
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet

Here are some current pictures. I just spray painted the wheel covers.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks really bold, personally that red is a tad bit dark for my taste compared to that strong white. Still refreshing to see something other than black rims, if you like it that's cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts