Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We should meet up somewhere, maybe near the end of this month or beginning of next month. Let me know. I'm good on pretty much any weekend..
I'm good for a little get together for a few hours at a Tim Hortons, just too see everyone's cars and there ideas

·
Registered
203 Posts
im in but not this weekend. You should try a thurs night meet at salem and hwy 2. I used to be a member of the cobalt club and we usually met there thurs nights. It is picking up again acutally.

Even if not there AMC is a pretty big lot.

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah that sounds okay, I don't mind whatever's good for people anyone else I know there's more then just us I've seen lots of you's driving around!

·
Registered
203 Posts
AMC works for me, i reside in Whitby, I'd be down to venture down to shwa side, but half the meeting spots are taken up by dickhead car clubs.

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can do a weekend meet that far away, I think Mississauga is about an hour and a half from me maybe further maybe closer

·
Registered
422 Posts
I can do a weekend meet that far away, I think Mississauga is about an hour and a half from me maybe further maybe closer
You must be the one I see driving around bowmanville sometimes! I get thrown off because it's bowmanville and I don't expect anyone else to have done anything to their car... but I've seen what I think is your car a few times.

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You must be the one I see driving around bowmanville sometimes! I get thrown off because it's bowmanville and I don't expect anyone else to have done anything to their car... but I've seen what I think is your car a few times.
Yeah you might see me, just lowered my car on Saturday so now you can really tell if its me! I will keep my eyes open for you

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I seen someone in Courtice today with tinted tail similar to mine but not as dark and I think it was an Eco Cruze also black and we were on hwy 2 going east

1 - 20 of 38 Posts