Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is quite obvious the fac shocks/struts do not last long and are not the greatest. I am looking for a model that will replace the fac units and work well with the fac ECO springs. I do not want coil overs, exotic stuff etc etc. This is a Chevy Cruze, not a C6. They must be able to work in harmony with fac springs and have a better ride quality without making it bone jarring. Have any of you replaced them with Bilstein's or KYB? If they even make them?? Again, nothing exotic, no coil overs!

· Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have noticed this as well. 4 years later no one really wants to make them for our car besides ac delco or monroe? I was hoping Bilstein or KYB. I guess down the road I wont have a choice but go with coil overs?

· Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
THMotorsports sells them for slightly less with free shipping. I rather buy through them because they are also a supporting vendor on my other forum...CSS.net

$638.56 total....add the H&R's and I'm at $844.56...just $125 more gets me Bilstein B14 PSS kit...decisions, decisions.
I suppose the PSS kit comes complete with springs?? Or they are coil overs?

· Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i have a full factory suspension for the cruze. it came off of my 2013 cruze they only have 2900 miles on them. they were replaced with ksport coilovers. all 4 struts, springs and even the factory end links are there. metal ones came with the ksports. 100 bucks plus shipping. 636-233-5941. if you or anyone else may be interested in them. i tried looking for a for sale section on this forum but i take it there isnt one?
May I ask how your ksport's are doing and how is the ride quality?

1 - 8 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.