Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried my best to find the information I need before posting on this forum (including reading all the stickies) but cannot seem to find something specific and would like to confirm:

The 2016 Cruze rims 5x105 with a 41mm offset, 16x7 will fit on my 2011 cruze that came stock with 5x105 with 42mm offset and 16x6.5" rims, correct? I'd be using my stock tire size. Sorry if this duplicates an already asked question.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Augusta

·
Registered
37 Posts
My wifes 2011 has the 17 inch mag wheels and i found a set of 16 inch for 200 with tires. They fit and i she has ran them a full winter now with no issues. It is a little close but it clears fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wifes 2011 has the 17 inch mag wheels and i found a set of 16 inch for 200 with tires. They fit and i she has ran them a full winter now with no issues. It is a little close but it clears fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I was hoping to put my 215/60/16 summer tires on the 2016 rims (16x7) and keep my stock 16x6.5 rims mounted with my studded winter tires. From what I have read the 1/2" difference in rim width should be okay for my tire size... ?

An extra large thank you to those who have taken the time to reply to my question!! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows what is difference in 2016 rims? My mother bought a 2016 it has no spare and everyone say that it has to be off of similar vin vehicle? 4th digit"B" , looking for 15" steel take offs for spare and possibly snow tires. Thanks

·
10,712 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows what is difference in 2016 rims? My mother bought a 2016 it has no spare and everyone say that it has to be off of similar vin vehicle? 4th digit"B" , looking for 15" steel take offs for spare and possibly snow tires. Thanks
All spares for the Cruze fit. Only Cruze the spare wouldn't fit is a Diesel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.