Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every now and then, one after another car manufacturers recall some cars from their whole models for defective parts or service. Will Cruze avoid this embarrassing position by taking the necessary steps before launch in the America?

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Then again, you just never know. That is why I am usually reluctant to be the first to buy a brand new car. There is always that risk even when the best intentions are there. I really hope not though because I am looking forward to driving my new Cruze.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I sincerely believe that after building such massive hype through ad campaign on Chevy Cruze, they will do mistake in manufacturing to harm themselves than from any other external forces.

·
Registered
111 Posts
There is absolutely no way to guarantee that a recall will never happen. If it was possible dont you think all car manufacturers would be doing that since they lose so much money from recalls. Not to mention the bad publicity they get. We wont really know until we put the car through its paces. Even then sometimes the problems don't surface til like 5 years into owning the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts