Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 13 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Yup, I keep mine in the dash compartment and it works fine.

· Registered
83 Posts
I put my EZ Pass in that top box on my dashboard and the toll reader would not read it. How disappointed was I?

Sent from my last surviving brain cell
Interesting. Maybe if you flip it over?

Funny story, back when I had two cars and was regularly driving both on the turnpike, I was going to work in the Cruze and thought that I forgot my EZ pass in my other car. No problem, just get a ticket and pay cash. Well I get up to the toll booth, the gate is up and the machine is not giving me a ticket. I'm confused as all ****, so I hit the button for help. Cars are starting to back up behind me at this point. The lady comes out and says "do you have an EZ Pass?" I said "yes, I do but it's in my other car." She said that it was somewhere inside my current car because it was registering and to go through and continue on my way.

I was dumbfounded until I started looking in all of the compartments. It was right where I left it (and forgot about it), in the center counsel compartment.

1 - 2 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.