Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,369 Posts
No.

2,143 Posts
Unfortunately not. I just got done typing out a long rant about how much I've grown to dislike my Cruze and it's ridiculous manual transmission. But I'm tired of complaining. I deleted it and I'm just going to say, the Cruze could have been a lot better.

· Super Moderator
7,369 Posts
To the best of my knowledge there is no gen2 D2XX wagon version of the Cruze assembled anywhere in the world.

With the the global trend towards CUVs it’s highly unlikely that there ever will be one.

· Premium Member
1,958 Posts
I would vote heck no. Many manufacturers are getting Slimming down the car choices as it is.

· Premium Member
3,909 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,369 Posts

· COTM Winner
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
7,106 Posts
I think the best we'll be getting is the Cruze hatch, which is plenty fine.

Or the Equinox if you're looking for "wagon but taller", as that is also on the D2XX platform.

· Registered
355 Posts
Shame we don't have one. I would have bought one instead of the hatch. Was considering a Golf wagon, but VWs history of being difficult & costly to maintain put me off. The Golf wagon is very nice, was the sort of car I wanted. Wanted a true wagon, not a crossover, for MPG and driver involvement.

· Registered
155 Posts
There is this though, I believe the same platform as the gen 2 Cruze?

2018 Holden Astra Sportwagon pricing and specs
This is rather a re-badged Opel Astra. While the Holden Astra sedan is definitely a Cruze.
As for the hatch, there is of course the Opel Astra hatch as well. In China it is re-badged as Buick Verano.
I doubt we will see a real Cruze in any form other than sedan.

· Premium Member
3,909 Posts
This is rather a re-badged Opel Astra. While the Holden Astra sedan is definitely a Cruze.
As for the hatch, there is of course the Opel Astra hatch as well. In China it is re-badged as Buick Verano.
I doubt we will see a real Cruze in any form other than sedan.
The Holden Astra sedan comes from Korea. At least the hatchback has a 1.6T engine available, the wagon and sedan are stuck with only the 1.4T. All the engines are DI.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.