Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,I just want to say thank you to this forum. I originally ordered a 2013 Ford Focus Titanium, but decided on the Cruze after looking here. Plus the DCT was a real turn off for me. Anyway, I have a 2013 1LT Cruze that I just bought yesterday. I love it. It has the RS and All Star packages. The only think I would want more is the NAV, but I am afraid of voiding the warranty, or losing my chimes or other functions. But that is for another post. So I am driving home today, and I notice when I open the headliner door to the sunroof, it sounds like the sunroof is open. I stuck my hand up there, and I can not feel any air, but it sounds like it is open somewhere. Is this normal, or should I take it back to the dealership to take a look at it. I am really dumbfounded about it because when I close the headliner door, the sound disappears. It is strange. Any thoughts or comments would be great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also I just want to point this out...The dealer I bought the car from tried to sell the the State Auto Assc Warranty.....FOR $2600....When I asked about GMPP, he stated "We Do not sell that here" So I called GMPP and yes they do....When I call the bluff, he states that it is 1200...... So beware of that as well.
As far as the sunroof, they couldn't figure it out. Tomorrow I will go to a different dealer....sigh

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
YAY! Congratulations! If you have any concerns or questions including warranty, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 6 of 6 Posts