Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the first things I got done on my Cruze since I bought it over a month ago was window tint.. Yet, here I am 30 days later still having to get this crap fixed. I called around, shopped, and took personal opinions from people and went with a reputable dealer.. However, this has been an ongoing set of ridiculousness. I dropped my car off originally for the tint (30/15), it looked good, said some spots would clear up and I was like oh okay and went on with life. Over a week later, bubbles all on the back windows and I had to take it back to get the small rear windows and 1 full window redone.. So they went ahead and did that, then the back window went to crap. I had to have that redone. Now the small side windows need to be redone again cause if you look out of them, it looks all weird and wonky. The guy said it was "The end of the roll" which causes it to look like this.

At this point, its getting ridiculous and I almost just wanna have them strip the tint and give me my **** money back.

It looks like a decent job from a far though...

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Get your money back and go elsewhere. Too many people who know how to tint to be putting up with crappy jobs. You might even want to try it yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts