Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All these posts about winter... and snow, and poor mileage it just has me depressed. I give you a picture of my 12 LT mid summer after a very thorough cleaning. Let this remind you of the joys of summer and clean cars, and help you get through this season and back to one that's more car friendly. Enjoy :)
Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet

Attachments

Reactions: APCruze

·
Registered
742 Posts
Love the sticker on the front window,

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thank you... best $30 I have ever spent, and I got out of a ticket because the cop that yanked me loved it too. Good times. :D

Reactions: PanJet

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi, nice to see Your beautiful, clean car. Can't say anything about the decal as I couldn't see it closer to have an idea what it is.
Remember, the winter is also a nice thing. At least after few weeks, when there will be more sun and beautiful, white snow shining around. It depends of course where we are looking it. In the other side of the globe, in OZ, people do have the summer now. And somewhere between something else. I'm living in southern Finland and would like to be in northern Finland or in northern Norway now. There it is much more beautiful, though no sun at all during daytime until 19.th of January. Still so beautiful, a lot of snow and colder. Blue light all over. No any slush and dirt, no salt on the roads.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hi, nice to see Your beautiful, clean car. Can't say anything about the decal as I couldn't see it closer to have an idea what it is.
Remember, the winter is also a nice thing. At least after few weeks, when there will be more sun and beautiful, white snow shining around. It depends of course where we are looking it. In the other side of the globe, in OZ, people do have the summer now. And somewhere between something else. I'm living in southern Finland and would like to be in northern Finland or in northern Norway now. There it is much more beautiful, though no sun at all during daytime until 19.th of January. Still so beautiful, a lot of snow and colder. Blue light all over. No any slush and dirt, no salt on the roads.

the deacal says <---- CIFFART REWOLS which in a rear view mirror is slower traffic ----->

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Yeah it i's Finnish From Finnland <------>

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure why we don't have those signs on the freeways here. Doubt anyone teaches that anymore.
Oh they are there.. just few and far between... I saw one state that had the sign surrounded in blinking red and blue LEDs.... taking the passing lane seriously thank you Merica! But you are right in saying that people aren't taught this anymore. Two sections of traffic law to say get out of my way and only one saying to slow down according to the sign on the side of the road. I'll leave this here to keep the post short.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BKdbxX1pDw
But anyways... (why is my text green now....) I love how the Blue Topaz looks when properly shined up... and had to share! Glad to hear you all love the decal too though, nice gentle reminder to get out of my way! lol

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's more annoying than difficult installation wise... just have to unscrew some things under front bumper and convince the plastic panels to come out... I recommend a hammer and multiple curse words. After that simple click in the plastic of new ones, run black wire to ground tower and red one splice into amber lights and golden.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's not as hard as it sounds... and worth it when done correctly... but stock foglights actually just click into the existing wires so much easier. Aftermarket you have to find power else where.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Something you wouldn't have to do since you drive one of those new sex machines... I mean diesels. Mmmmm.... wasnt in the cards this year but I was THIS close to getting one.

Reactions: Danny5
1 - 20 of 22 Posts