Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These pictures were taken with long exposures at around 11:00 PM.

·
Premium Member
3,176 Posts
Sweet bruh! Picture #1 & picture #4 look the best in my opinion...so I think; my mind keeps changing the more I look at them, haha. Pic #2 has a neat light/dark lighting effect to it. I could def see Chevy asking you to use a couple of your/these pics again, but this time for some wintertime material/advertising on the Cruze, if you put them on the Cruze Facebook page again, lol.

Other forum members who have/take pictures of their Cruzen in the white fluffy stuff throughout the winter, please add to this thread with some pictures as well! Thanks again Jon and keep em coming guys!

·
Registered
338 Posts
My cars first time snow/ice that came out of nowhere
went to my wife's mothers house for Christmas lunch and a blizzard came through. Took forever to get home following people that don't how to drive in snow
Traction control and steering was great had no problems

·
Premium Member
3,176 Posts
My cars first time snow/ice that came out of nowhere
went to my wife's mothers house for Christmas lunch and a blizzard came through. Took forever to get home following people that don't how to drive in snow
Traction control and steering was great had no problems

Sweet pic man! Glad you, your wife, and your cruze made it home safely! Yeah, I did hear about Arkansas getting hit with some pretty nasty weather! It's pretty crazy that Dallas got snow today. I dont usually associate Texas with snow but they have gotten their fair share of the fluffy white stuff the last couple of winters. We in Central VA are getting some snow right now!

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We too are expected to get quite a storm today. They're saying 4-7", with most of that coming between 1:00 and 8:00 tonight. So...tonight's drive home ought to be fun. So much for a happy, clean Cruze.

·
Super Moderator
4,966 Posts
We just have a slushy ice mess atm... ice sucks, at least snow is nice to look at.
Ours started with the slushy ice mess but now it is snowing!!!! @ 4 -6 by the time it is over. My wife is back home with her sister in Vietnam and is missing all the fun! LOL I called her and tried to explain the slush but unable. she knows ice and snow. I should have went to Fla after all but the weather down in Destin was supposed to be rain and wind and @60 degrees but surely not like this!!!!! Oh well I am from the Midwest not a big deal to me! Just hate being home all the time quite boring! Could take the Cruze out for a nice winter drive but maybe later

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We got a picture of Kyle in the snow too!

The only picture I have of myself by my Cruze was on delivery night. Should probably change that sometime...

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
This was taken a couple of days ago before last nights snow storm. We had powered up the snow guns to try to prep the ski trails for a December 26th opening. Ideal temp for blowing snow is 28 degrees. The large billowy cloud of white behind my car is the one of the guns.
2012-12-23_23-39-26_357-1.jpg

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well I got about a foot of the fluffy white stuff last night however its still snowing. Had to go to work so car got cleaned off. Will take a pic of it in a couple hours when I get a chance to sneak outside

·
Administrator
25,121 Posts
Here's one from earlier this season.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 391 Posts