Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

361 - 380 of 391 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
I have to hand IT to Starks ....this guy fell head over heels with a chevy cruze and now he gets to feel the pain in the butt concerns with the all dreaded New Car in the Smow and More Smow ...

Hay Starks Darn Dang Ding ya get used to IT or ya Don't ...Atleast yer riding in some Style ..That's all that counts some days ........

·
2,162 Posts
We got 10" in Middle TN. Very rare down here. Usually we get 2" and then it's gone by noon.
20160123_092926[1].jpg

·
Administrator
25,108 Posts
Springtime in the Rockies

Close to a foot of heavy wet snow on my driveway. I-70 is closed both west to Silverthorne and east to Limon. Blizzard conditions across the entire north eastern quarter of Colorado today.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,718 Posts
Close to a foot of heavy wet snow on my driveway. I-70 is closed both west to Silverthorne and east to Limon. Blizzard conditions across the entire north eastern quarter of Colorado today.
Move West young man, move West. Its been close to 100 for most of the month of March out here:angry:

·
Administrator
25,108 Posts
Move West young man, move West. Its been close to 100 for most of the month of March out here:angry:
Not a chance. I'd rather deal with snow than California shake-n-bake. I actually like snow.

·
10,695 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Expecting 2 to 3 feet of snow today. I got sent home from work, and had to "plow" my way into the driveway about 9:30 this morning. Three hours later and the hatch is getting buried, with plenty more snow on the way.

plowing.jpg stormy.jpg

·
10,695 Posts
I can't play as I never had winter this year in my part of Upstate NY.

I'm good with that.
LOL got your wish, now didn't you?
Expecting 2 to 3 feet of snow today. I got sent home from work, and had to "plow" my way into the driveway about 9:30 this morning. Three hours later and the hatch is getting buried, with plenty more snow on the way.

View attachment 224266 View attachment 224274
LOL , you must have said it again this year. Snow here looked like the pics I posted last year but not a Cruze. I'll probably add it to my build thread later on.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
LOL , you must have said it again this year. Snow here looked like the pics I posted last year but not a Cruze. I'll probably add it to my build thread later on.
Ha! I thought I was going to make it through the winter without any major snowfall until last week.

sigh....

·
Administrator
25,108 Posts
Trade weather for a few days? This could be yours!

I'll trade with you. It's been in the mid to upper 70s the past couple of weeks here in Denver. I'm hoping for a big dump of snow in the storm that's coming towards us.

361 - 380 of 391 Posts