Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning the passenger side wiper stopped working on our 2015 Cruize. I took the necessary parts off to get to the problem at hand. Below I have an imgur album link to show where the issue is. The rod popped off of the lever that drives the passenger side wiper blade. The problem is I have no idea how to get it "clicked" (so to speak) back in place. The first picture is what it should look like, unfortunately the rod pulls right off of it. The second link will show what it looks like when taken off. The third is a close up of the part that won't go back together. Thank you in advance. https://m.imgur.com/a/kEJHmTM

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
just randomly stopped working?

or was there a bunch of snow on the windshield or were the wipers frozen to the windshield?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just randomly stopped working?

or was there a bunch of snow on the windshield or were the wipers frozen to the windshield?
Well there wasn't this morning. I'm always careful not to start the blades with them frozen to the windshield. But the primary driver of this car is my wife, and she hates the cold, so I'm sure she's the culprit. This morning was particularly cold so I went out to warm the car up for her and that's how they were.

Thanks for showing me the part I need, or should I say she needs. I figured I would have to buy something. Just had no idea what to search for.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Well there wasn't this morning. I'm always careful not to start the blades with them frozen to the windshield. But the primary driver of this car is my wife, and she hates the cold, so I'm sure she's the culprit. This morning was particularly cold so I went out to warm the car up for her and that's how they were.

Thanks for showing me the part I need, or should I say she needs. I figured I would have to buy something. Just had no idea what to search for.
yeah, like i said its come up recently, seems to be a weak spot perhaps to save the wiper motor, perhaps just to sell parts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts