Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Which tune do I need with just a zzp intake and zzp front mount? I'm also a little confused about the tune options.

·
Vendor
528 Posts
Which tune do I need with just a zzp intake and zzp front mount? I'm also a little confused about the tune options.
Advantage = Meant for 100% stock vehicles. No updates or data logging support.
Advantage+ = Same as above, however we will individualize the calibration for any modifications already installed at the time of purchase. Updates for other modifications after purchase would come with an update fee. 1 diagnostic data log review.
Elite = Same as Advantage, however, we will individualize the calibration for parts already installed at the time of purchase and provide updates for modifications installed after the fact. Full diagnostic log review when needed.

So, with mods, you would need Adv+ at the least.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Advantage = Meant for 100% stock vehicles. No updates or data logging support.
Advantage+ = Same as above, however we will individualize the calibration for any modifications already installed at the time of purchase. Updates for other modifications after purchase would come with an update fee. 1 diagnostic data log review.
Elite = Same as Advantage, however, we will individualize the calibration for parts already installed at the time of purchase and provide updates for modifications installed after the fact. Full diagnostic log review when needed.

So, with mods, you would need Adv+ at the least.
I'm looking to buy the adv+ tuner... do you have black Friday pricing yet by chance?

·
Registered
2 Posts
News - TRIFECTA - Home - WOT-Tuning.com

The sale is up but it looks like they only have deals on their "ELITE" tunes only. Common. I don't NEED the Elite tune.....I'm not modding my car! I really hope the advantage goes on sale :/

Do you know if they will be having other Black Friday sales too? I could care less about the elite tune since I am not planning on doing any addons to my car. I just wanted a basic tune and thought WOT would have better sales on Black Friday.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Nice, I started this thread hoping that the sale would be for all tunes. My car is stock and will remain so, I'm happy for those people who are getting discounted tunes for Elite but I just needed the Advantage.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you know if they will be having other Black Friday sales too? I could care less about the elite tune since I am not planning on doing any addons to my car. I just wanted a basic tune and thought WOT would have better sales on Black Friday.
Seriously man, I want to keep my car stock, I don't want to spend an extra $100 for something I don't need.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
All I was looking for in the advantage tune was better mpg, a little better acceleration and improved shift quality. Last year, I was going to get the tune and I even went to WOT's site and started to fill out the form but I didn't have my car and therefore I didn't have my VIN number, so I wasn't able to purchase the tune. I couldn't get in touch with my wife to the get the information, she had taken my car to the other side of the state and her phone wasn't working. I initially thought and post that it was because I didn't have a credit card, now I remember the real reason or I would have bought it for $199 last year. I even asked if I could purchase it a day late because of my dilemma and I was told no. So I patiently waited another year in hopes that I could catch the sale again and break my Cruze in which on had about 900 miles on it. It's not a matter of a $100, it's the principle. Anyway, with winter approaching, I may park my Cruze and drive my trusted s10 until April.

·
Vendor
528 Posts
Hey guys....no one said the sale was over....keep an eye out on our Facebook page for any new announcements all the way to midnight ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hey guys....no one said the sale was over....keep an eye out on our Facebook page for any new announcements all the way to midnight ;)
I'm looking and the last updates I seen was 22 hrs ago. 4hrs 41min left.

·
Vendor
528 Posts
TRIFECTA is pleased to announce our final Black Friday deals for 2015!
From 8:00PM Friday through 11:59PM Friday, the following pricing will be in effect:
Cruze 1.4T Advantage: $248...
------------------
Sonic 1.4T Advantage: $248
------------------
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!

www.wot-tuning.com

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 47 Posts